Nokia X Manager [Windows][v1.1.0.0] [Root Nokia X, XL 100% working]

By
This Nokia X Manager will help you manage your device
Let picture talk:


I spent up 2 days to code this thing and I hope you guys appreciate my work. I share this for free because I'm good.

Thanks to:
- SilverDragon24 (for Insecured Kernel)
- dhacker29 (for TWRP and CWM)
- chainfire (for SuperSU)
- Google (for ADB and Android OS)
- Nokia (for the phone)
- blakegriplingph (for the logo)
- alahmed (the first who donated to me )
- Me, F4uzan and hendra_nata

System requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or higher, 32bit or 64bit
- .NET Framework 4
- USB Data Cable

Download
- v.1.1.0.0  DO NOT MIRROR

XDA:DevDB Information
Nokia X Manager, Tool/Utility for the Nokia X

Contributors
AngSanley, F4uzan, hendra_nata

Version Information
Status: Beta
Current Stable Version: 1.1.0.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-06-01

Created 2014-05-09
Last Updated 2014-08-03

0 comments:

Post a Comment